Deborah Barragan supports the attorneys and clients of McNeill Baur PLLC as a Patent Prosecution Coordinator. With nearly 20 years in intellectual property law, Deborah has extensive experience managing complex US and foreign patent filings and prosecution. Prior to joining McNeill Baur, Deborah was a Senior Patent Administrator with the Quine Intellectual Property Law Group. In her current role, Deborah assists the attorneys of McNeill Baur by:
- docketing and reporting incoming USPTO and international correspondence;
- preparing and filing documents at the USPTO;
- preparing and managing PCT application filing;
- preparing formal documents, coordinating proper legalization of documents for international filings, and communicating with foreign counsel;
- drafting patent drawings for US, PCT, and other jurisdictions;
- maintaining complete and accurate electronic files; and
- corresponding with clients and foreign counsel regarding deadlines and status of application.
Deborah received her Associates of Science in Graphic Design, from the Art Institute of California at San Francisco, with honors. She has been a Notary Public of California since 2006.