POWERHOUSE ATTORNEYS FOR REVOLUTIONARY INVENTIONS
Our clients range from large, publicly-traded companies with household names to exciting, venture-backed startups with revolutionary approaches to solving today’s problems in life sciences and biotechnology. We are thrilled to work with each of them.
- AC Immune SA
- Cerecor, Inc. and their subsidiary Aevi Genomic Medicine, Inc.
- Berkeley Lights, Inc.
- Genomic Health, Inc.
- Helsinn Healthcare SA
- Hologic, Inc.
- Illumina, Inc.
- Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Ipsen Biopharm Ltd.
- Ipsen Bioscience, Inc.
- Joslin Diabetes Center
- Jounce Therapeutics, Inc.
- Regulus Therapeutics Inc.
- Revitope Ltd.
- Sanofi Pasteur SA
- Stemline Therapeutics, Inc.
- SomaLogic, Inc.
- Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Ultivue, Inc.
Trusted not only by our clients, hear what others say about us.
Emphasizing our depth and expertise in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals, LMG Life Sciences endorses McNeill Baur.
- Nationally ranked: Recommended Firm for Patent Prosecution in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021
- Ranked four partners as LMG Life Science Stars: Rebecca M. McNeill, Amelia Feulner Baur, PhD, Rebecca B. Scarr, PhD, and Mary R. Henninger, PhD in 2020
- Winner of IP Firm to Watch Award in 2017
- Recommended firm for Patent Strategy & Management in 2017
Managing Intellectual Property consistently ranks McNeill Baur
as a go-to patent law firm.
- Notable Firm, Patent Prosecution in 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021
- Shortlisted for Firm to Watch in 2016 and 2017
- Recommended IP firm in Massachusetts for 2016-2020
- Ranked three partners as IP Stars: Rebecca M. McNeill, Amelia Feulner Baur, PhD, and Mary R. Henninger, PhD
IAM recognized McNeill Baur in its 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021 IAM Patent 1000 rankings and recommended three partners as leading professionals: Rebecca M. McNeill, Amelia Feulner Baur, PhD, and Rebecca B. Scarr, PhD.
Our attorneys and professionals have the expertise to back you in your matters.