We’re growing and we’re getting recognition for our life science patent practice. We’re also updating you on important trends in patent law.
- McNeill Baur Welcomes Seven Professionals to Our Team
- Hojung Cho, PhD Recently Named as a Rising Star in Intellectual Property
- Founding and Managing Partner Rebecca M. McNeill Elected as Vice President of the Boston Patent Law Association
- LMG Life Sciences Recognizes McNeill Baur as a Nationally Recommended Firm in Patent Prosecution
- McNeill Baur Expands Chemical and Biologic Practice
- IAM Patent 1000 Names McNeill Baur to 2020 List of Recommended Patent Prosecution Firms
- IAM Patent 1000 Names Three McNeill Baur Attorneys to 2020 List of Leading Professionals
- McNeill Baur Supports Equal Justice Initiative
- McNeill Baur Welcomes Two Attorneys and One Patent Agent
- Managing Intellectual Property (MIP) Names McNeill Baur to 2020 List of IP Stars as Notable Firm in Patent Prosecution
- McNeill Baur Adds Two Experienced Professionals to it's Patent Prosecution Coordinator Team
- Rebecca M. McNeill and Jens Viktor Nørgaard to Deliver Strafford Webinar
- Rebecca M. McNeill Coauthors Article on Patent Ownership
- COVID-19 Statement
- LMG Life Sciences Named McNeill Baur as a Nationally Recommended Firm for Patent Prosecution and Recognized as IP Stars
- McNeill Baur Welcomes Leah Landry to its Financial Services Team
- McNeill Baur and its Partners Again Nationally Ranked by Managing Intellectual Property
- Founding Partner Rebecca M. McNeill Writes About Importance of On-Ramping in Recruiting
- Legislative Update: Patentable Subject Matter
- McNeill Baur Practice Manager to Copresent Seminar for Patent Resources Group
McNeill Baur attorneys publish on patent law topics ranging from personalized medicine and patentable subject matter to AIA post-grant proceedings.
- April 2021
When Does an Exclusive Licensee Become Patent Owner for Obviousness Type Double Patenting? Sandoz Asks the Supreme Court to Weigh In.
- November / December 2019
Navigating Who Owns That Patent? Do Your Interactions with Others Jeopardize Your Patent Ownership?
- January/February 2018
Navigating through the Obviousness-Type Double Patenting Minefield
- July/August 2016
Factors Favoring Early Settlement of Post-Grant Proceedings
- December 2015
Navigating the Limitations on Discovery in AIA Post-Grant Proceedings
Buffalo Intellectual Property Law Journal