Jennifer L. Arguelles supports the attorneys and clients of McNeill Baur PLLC as a Patent Prosecution Coordinator. With a background of over 20 years in intellectual property law, Jennifer has experience with US and foreign patent filings and prosecution. Prior to joining McNeill Baur, Jennifer was a Patent Legal Secretary with Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett and Dunner, LLP. Jennifer also was a senior Docket Specialist for 8 years while at Finnegan. In her current role, Jennifer assists the attorneys of McNeill Baur by:
- preparing and filing documents at the USPTO;
- preparing and managing PCT application filing;
- preparing formal documents, coordinating proper legalization of documents for international filings, and communicating with foreign counsel;
- maintaining Information Disclosure Statement databases;
- maintaining complete and accurate application files;
- monitoring the daily docket.