Rebecca Wright supports the attorneys and clients of McNeill Baur PLLC as a Patent Prosecution Coordinator. With over 11 years of experience in intellectual property law, Rebecca has an extensive background working in both US and foreign patent prosecution. Prior to joining McNeill Baur, Rebecca was a patent paralegal for firms in North Carolina, Connecticut, and New York. In her current role, Rebecca assists the attorneys of McNeill Baur by:
- docketing and reporting incoming USPTO and international correspondence;
- preparing and managing PCT international applications;
- preparing and filing documents at the USPTO;
- preparing formal documents, coordinating proper legalization of documents for international filings, and communicating with foreign counsel;
- maintaining complete and accurate electronic files;
- corresponding with clients and foreign counsel regarding deadlines and status of applications.
Rebecca earned a Bachelor of Arts in English from Cleveland State University, a Master of Arts in Education from the University of Phoenix and received her paralegal certificate from Meredith College. Prior to entering the paralegal field, Rebecca taught high school English.