Vasilia ("Silia") Kelly supports the firms attorneys and clients with more than 25 years of experience in the intellectual property field. She has held patent prosecution paralegal and docketing positions in law firms and corporations. Prior to joining McNeill Baur, she was the Docketing Administrator at Holland & Knight. Silia also spent significant time with Fish & Richardson in both paralegal and docketing administrator roles. Silia’s varied roles throughout her career add to the depth of our paralegal staff. At McNeill Baur, Silia's duties include:
- preparing and filing documents at the USPTO;
- preparing and managing PCT application filing;
- preparing formal documents, coordinating proper legalization of documents for international filings, and communicating with foreign counsel;
- maintaining Information Disclosure Statement databases;
- maintaining complete and accurate application files;
- monitoring the daily docket.
Silia received her Associates of Arts in Liberal Arts from the Katharine Gibbs School, where she was on the Dean's and President's Lists.