Stephanie Hogan supports the attorneys and clients of McNeill Baur PLLC as a Patent Prosecution Coordinator. With nearly 19 years in intellectual property law, Stephanie has extensive experience managing US and foreign patent filings and prosecution. Prior to joining McNeill Baur, Stephanie was a Patent Assistant with Perkins Coie LLP. In her current role, Stephanie assists the attorneys of McNeill Baur by:
- docketing and reporting incoming USPTO and international correspondence;
- preparing and filing documents at the USPTO;
- preparing and managing PCT application filing;
- preparing formal documents, coordinating proper legalization of documents for international filings, and communicating with foreign counsel;
- maintaining complete and accurate electronic files;
- monitoring the daily docket; and
- corresponding with clients and foreign counsel regarding deadlines and status of applications.