With over 20 years of experience in intellectual property law, with a focus in US and foreign patent filings and prosecution, Ebony M. Jennings supports the attorneys and clients of McNeill Baur PLLC as a Patent Prosecution Coordinator. Prior to joining McNeill Baur, Ebony was employed as an Intellectual Property Specialist at McDermott Will & Emery LLP. In her current role, Ebony assists the attorneys of McNeill Baur by:
- docketing and reporting incoming USPTO and international correspondence;
- preparing and filing PCT international applications;
- preparing and filing documents at the USPTO;
- preparing formal documents, coordinating proper legalization of documents for international filings, and communicating with foreign counsel;
- maintaining complete and accurate electronic files; and
- corresponding with clients and foreign counsel regarding deadlines and status of applications.
Ebony received her Legal Assistant diploma from the Washington Business School in Vienna, VA.