With over 20 years of experience in intellectual property law, Christine A. Donahue supports the attorneys and clients of McNeill Baur PLLC as a Patent Prosecution Coordinator. Prior to joining McNeill Baur, Christine worked for Morrison & Foerster, LPP for 11 years, as a US Patent Secretary and then as a Senior Foreign Filing Specialist. In her current role, Christine assists the attorneys of McNeill Baur by:
- docketing and reporting incoming USPTO and international correspondence;
- preparing and filing PCT international applications;
- preparing and filing documents at the USPTO;
- preparing formal documents, coordinating proper legalization of documents for international filings, and communicating with foreign counsel;
- maintaining complete and accurate electronic files; and
- corresponding with clients and foreign counsel regarding deadlines and status of applications.