Michelle S. Walsh supports the attorneys and clients of McNeill Baur PLLC as a Patent Prosecution Coordinator. With a background of over 20 years in intellectual property law, Michelle has experience with US and foreign patent filings and prosecution. Prior to joining McNeill Baur, Michelle was employed as a Senior Patent Paralegal with Illumina, Inc. In her current role, Michelle assists the attorneys of McNeill Baur by:
- docketing and reporting incoming USPTO and international correspondence;
- preparing and filing documents at the USPTO;
- preparing and managing PCT application filing;
- preparing formal documents, coordinating proper legalization of documents for international filings, and communicating with foreign counsel;
- maintaining complete and accurate electronic files;
- monitoring the daily docket; and
- corresponding with clients and foreign counsel regarding deadlines and status of applications.
Michelle received her paralegal certificate from California State University, Dominguez Hills.