Linda E. Kenah supports the attorneys and clients of McNeill Baur PLLC as a Patent Prosecution Coordinator. With a background of over 15 years in intellectual property law, Linda has experience with US and foreign patent filings and prosecution. Prior to joining McNeill Baur, Linda was a Patent Paralegal with The Marbury Law Group, PLLC, where in addition to patent prosecution, Linda also assisted attorneys with post-grant and inter partes review proceedings.
In her current role, Linda assists the attorneys of McNeill Baur by:
- docketing and reporting incoming USPTO and international correspondence;
- preparing and filing documents at the USPTO;
- preparing and managing PCT application filings;
- preparing formal documents, coordinating proper legalization of documents for international filings, and communicating with foreign counsel;
- maintaining complete and accurate electronic application files;
- monitoring the daily docket; and
- corresponding with clients and foreign counsel regarding deadlines and application status.
Linda received her Bachelor of Arts in Oceanography from Binghamton University.