We’re growing and we’re getting recognition for our life science patent practice. We’re also updating you on important trends in patent law.
- The Firm Welcomes Two PhD Counsel Attorneys with Extensive Litigation and Chemical Experience: Nicole Conlon, PhD, and HIlary Lang, PhD
- McNeill Baur Welcomes Two Experienced Patent Prosecution Coordinators to its Already Talented Support Team
- McNeill Baur Welcomes Leah Landry to its Financial Services Team
- McNeill Baur and its Partners Again Nationally Ranked by Managing Intellectual Property
- Founding Partner Rebecca M. McNeill Writes About Importance of On-Ramping in Recruiting
- Legislative Update: Patentable Subject Matter
- McNeill Baur Practice Manager to Copresent Seminar for Patent Resources Group
McNeill Baur attorneys publish on patent law topics ranging from personalized medicine and patentable subject matter to AIA post-grant proceedings.
- January/February 2018
Navigating through the Obviousness-Type Double Patenting Minefield
- July/August 2016
Factors Favoring Early Settlement of Post-Grant Proceedings
- December 2015
Navigating the Limitations on Discovery in AIA Post-Grant Proceedings
Buffalo Intellectual Property Law Journal