We’re growing and we’re getting recognition for our life science patent practice. We’re also updating you on important trends in patent law.
- McNeill Baur Promotes Adam M. Breier, PhD, to Partner
- McNeill Baur Adds PhD Counsel to Chemical Practice Group
- McNeill Baur Partner Rebecca M. McNeill Elected as Secretary of the Boston Patent Law Association
- LMG Life Sciences Names McNeill Baur as a Nationally Recommended Firm for Patent Prosecution
- LMG Life Sciences Names Three McNeill Baur Partners as Intellectual Property Stars
- USPTO Issues New Patent Eligibility Guidance
McNeill Baur attorneys publish on patent law topics ranging from personalized medicine and patentable subject matter to AIA post-grant proceedings.
- January/February 2018
Navigating through the Obviousness-Type Double Patenting Minefield
- July/August 2016
Factors Favoring Early Settlement of Post-Grant Proceedings
- December 2015
Navigating the Limitations on Discovery in AIA Post-Grant Proceedings
Buffalo Intellectual Property Law Journal