Powerhouse attorneys for revolutionary inventions
Our clients range from large, publicly-traded companies with household names to exciting, venture-backed startups with revolutionary approaches to solving today’s problems in life sciences and biotechnology. We are thrilled to work with each of them.
- AC Immune SA
- Aevi Genomic Medicine, Inc. (formerly Medgenics, Inc.)
- Berkeley Lights, Inc.
- Genomic Health, Inc.
- Helsinn Healthcare SA
- Hologic, Inc.
- Horizon Discovery Group plc
- Joslin Diabetes Center
- Jounce Therapeutics, Inc.
- Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Regulus Therapeutics Inc.
- Revitope Ltd.
- Sanofi Pasteur SA
- SomaLogic, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Ultivue, Inc.
Recognition and Expertise
Trusted not only by our clients, hear what others say about us
Emphasizing our depth and expertise in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals, LMG Life Sciences endorsed McNeill Baur.
- Winner of IP Firm to Watch Award in 2017
- Recommended firm for Patent Prosecution in 2017
- Recommended firm for Patent Strategy & Management in 2017
- Ranked three partners as LMG Life Science Stars: Rebecca M. McNeill, Amelia Feulner Baur, PhD, and Mary R. Henninger, PhD
Managing Intellectual Property consistently ranks McNeill Baur as a go-to patent law firm.
- Shortlisted for Firm to Watch in 2016 and 2017
- Recommended IP firm in 2016 and 2017
- Ranked three partners as IP Stars: Rebecca M. McNeill, Amelia Feulner Baur, PhD, and Mary R. Henninger, PhD
Our attorneys and professionals have the expertise to back you in your matters.
All of our attorney and agent practitioners have education in life sciences or chemistry, including PhDs from institutions like Yale, MIT, UC Berkeley, UT Southwestern Medical Center, and Georgetown.
We have worked in both corporate legal and research departments. We have held positions at the USPTO and the NIH.
We have law degrees from top-ranked schools like Stanford and Georgetown. And we’ve gotten our legal training from top-shelf firms widely recognized as the best in the world.