POWERHOUSE ATTORNEYS FOR REVOLUTIONARY INVENTIONS
Our clients range from large, publicly-traded companies with household names to exciting, venture-backed startups with revolutionary approaches to solving today’s problems in life sciences and biotechnology. We are thrilled to work with each of them.
- AC Immune SA
- Aevi Genomic Medicine, Inc. (formerly Medgenics, Inc.)
- Berkeley Lights, Inc.
- Genomic Health, Inc.
- Helsinn Healthcare SA
- Hologic, Inc.
- Horizon Discovery Group plc
- Joslin Diabetes Center
- Jounce Therapeutics, Inc.
- Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Regulus Therapeutics Inc.
- Revitope Ltd.
- Sanofi Pasteur SA
- Stemline Therapeutics, Inc.
- SomaLogic, Inc.
- Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Ultivue, Inc.
Trusted not only by our clients, hear what others say about us.
Emphasizing our depth and expertise in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals, LMG Life Sciences endorses McNeill Baur.
- Recommended firm for Patent Prosecution in 2017, 2018, and 2019
- Ranked three partners as LMG Life Science Stars: Rebecca M. McNeill, Amelia Feulner Baur, PhD, and Mary R. Henninger, PhD in 2017, 2018, and 2019
- Winner of IP Firm to Watch Award in 2017
- Recommended firm for Patent Strategy & Management in 2017
Managing Intellectual Property consistently ranks McNeill Baur
as a go-to patent law firm.
- Nationally ranked: Notable Firm, Patent Prosecution in 2018 and 2019
- Shortlisted for Firm to Watch in 2016 and 2017
- Recommended IP firm in Massachusetts for 2016-2019
- Ranked three partners as IP Stars: Rebecca M. McNeill, Amelia Feulner Baur, PhD, and Mary R. Henninger, PhD
IAM recognized McNeill Baur in its 2019 IAM Patent 1000 rankings and recommended three partners: Rebecca M. McNeill, Amelia Feulner Baur, PhD, and Rebecca B. Scarr, PhD.
Our attorneys and professionals have the expertise to back you in your matters.